2020 Rules and Terms:
1. Eligibility requirements
– The submitter is solely responsible for any legal issues related to, but not limited to copyright of the film.
– The film has to be English subtitled unless the spoken language is English.
– All international submissions need an English language script attached.
– The film has to be completed on or after January 2019.
– Films previously submitted to Chaktomuk Short Film Festival are not eligible for consideration.
– The film should be less than thirty minutes in length.
2. Submission Guidelines
– All films selected for Chaktomuk Short Film Festival will be screened on DCP unless otherwise arranged by the programming team or submitting filmmakers.
– Only completed entries (including submission fees for international films) will be considered.
All entries must be submitted online by the 31st of May 2020.
4. Selection and Judgment
– Submitted films will be selected for festival presentation by Chaktomuk Short Film Festival programmers.
– The filmmakers of the selected films will be contacted by phone or emailed by the festival team.
– Submitting filmmakers will be notified before or on July 15th, 2020.
– Competing films (Cambodian and international) will be judged by both the jury before the festival and on-site audience during the festival.