Rules & Terms
1. Eligibility requirement
– The submitter is sorely responsible for any legal issues related to but not limited to copyright of the film
– The film has to be English subtitle unless the spoken language is English.
– The film has to be complete on or after January 2018.
– The film previously submitted to Chaktomuk Short Film Festival are not eligible for consideration.
– The film should be less than thirty minutes in length.
2. Submission Guidelines
– All films that selected for Chaktomuk Short Film Festival will screen on DCP unless otherwise arranged by the programming team or submitting filmmaker.
– Only completed entries (including submission fee for international film) will considered.
Entries must be submitted online by 15th July 2019.
4. Selection and Judgment
– Films will selected for Festival presentation by Chaktomuk Short Film Festival programming committee.
– The selected films will contact to the entrant via phone or email by festival team.
– Submitted filmmakers will be notified before or on August 15th, 2019.
– International competition will judge during the festival.
– Cambodian competition will judge by juries before the festival.